Saturday, September 8, 2012

I Don't Even Know What I Weigh.

This was actually written before I started back on Atkins in 2010.  I'm not sure why I didn't publish it, but it's not much and does give some mind set background.  So I thought I'd publish.  Too bad you can't do it retroactively ha ha. Do Over!!!

I'm good at ignoring things and just relegating them to someplace in the back of my mind. Yeah, sure, it says things to me now and again even from way way back there somewhere. But after many years of telling myself that I'm fine with my weight, the stars have aligned and I'm ready to get back on the low carb lifestyle. I have a new job and a lunch break. I didn't have a lunch break for a long time. It's fall and my lunch can stay in my car without getting fried..

No comments:

Post a Comment